Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mother's Day songs for CD recording and going with photo slideshow DVD

To make Mother's Day more heart-warming, here are a collection of songs all meant to be sung in honor of that very special lady - Mom. Make your mom feel special for mothers day and make her a Mother's Day CD or slideshow DVD of some beautiful mothers day songs or request a song on the radio for her to let her know how much she really means to you. Here is a list of some mothers day songs I feel would be very lovely to use, for movie making or CD recording:

You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
You Needed Me - Anne Murray
You Decorated My Life - Kenney Rogers
You are The Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
You've Got a Friend - James Taylor
You've Got a Friend In Me - Randy Newman
You're The Inspiration - Chicago
You're My Best Friend - Don Williams
Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
What a Difference You Made In My Life - Ronnie Milsap
Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
Three times a lady - Lionel Ritchie
There You'll Be - Faith Hill
The wonder of you - Elvis Presley
Thanks Again - Ricky Staggs
Thank You Mom - Good Charlotte
Thank God for Kids - Oak Ridge Boys
Surrender - Cheap Trick
Sunrise, Sunset - Fiddler on The Roof
Sons - Judy Collins
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Iz
Something In the Way She Moves - James Taylor
Somebody's hero - Jaime O'neal
Simple man - Lynyrd Skynyrd
She's a working Moma - Dean Friedman
Reason To Believe - Kelly Willis
Parents Prayer - Steven Curtis Chapman
One Moment in Time - Whitney Houston
Oh, Mother of Mine - Temptations
Nothing compares to you - Sinead O'Connor
My Wish - Rascal Flats
My Son - Brendan Shine
Mother - Pink Floyd
Mother's Day - Jessie L. Gaynor
Momma - Boys 2 men
Memory - Barbara Streisand
Memories - Elvis Presley
Mama said there'd be days like this - Shirelles
Let Them Be Little - Billy Dean
Just the way you are - Billy Joel
In My Life - Bette Midler
In My Daughter's Eyes - Martina McBride
I.O.U. (Ode of Thanks to Mother) - Jimmy Dean
I Wish You Love - Natalie Cole
I Will Remain Your Little Boy - Chris Taylor
I want a Mom that will last forever - Cyndi Lauper
I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
I Remember Mom - Blac Haze
I Am Your Child - Barry Manilow
I'll Have To Say I Love You In a Song - Jim Croce
Hero - Mariah Carey
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Rod Stewart
Greatest Love of All - Whitney Houston
Godspeed - Dixie Chicks
God Bless The Child - Tony Bennett
Forever Young - Rod Stewart
Find Your Wings - Mark Harris
Do You Remember - Phil Colins
Dear Mom - Melissa Champlion
Close To You - The Carpenters
Boy of Mine - Good Time Singers
Blessed - Martina McBride
As Time Goes By - Ray Anthony
Anything and Everything - Martina McBride
Angel - Aerosmith
A Song For Mama - Boys II Men
A mothers love - Aretha Franklin
A friend to me - Garth Brooks

Related Articles:
7 Tips for Making Special Mother's Day DVD Slide Show
Mother's Day Poems
How to Make Custom Mother’s Day Slideshow DVD As Gift
Free Mother's Day Pictures for Sldieshow

No comments:

Post a Comment