Why you need slideshow to dvd creatorYou may use Windows Movie Maker to create slideshow, but how to burn slideshow made by Windows Movie Maker or other photo slide show making software to DVD for playback on television? OK, you can burn slideshow DVD with professional DVD authoring and burning software, such as Nero, Roxio, etc. But they cost you much. Right? Today, I'll tell you how to make slideshow from any pictures and directly burn slideshow to DVD with menu, which is playable for standard DVD player. No additional DVD burning software needed.
Important Features:* Combine all popular formats of photos, videos, music into one slideshow DVD
* Author customized slideshow DVD menu
* Add hollywood style scrolling titles in Slideshow DVD
* Auto applied stunning 2D and 3D transition effects
* More ...
Enhanced Video Output:
* Burn Slideshow to DVD, VCD and SVCD with menu for TV playback;
* Save slideshow to MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, MPEG-I, MPEG-II video;
* Create MP4 slideshow videos for iPod, iPhone, 3GP mobile phones and PSP.
Guide to burn slideshow to DVD with menu
Step 1: Add everything, pictures, videos, musicDownload and install this slideshow movie DVD creator. Once launched, you will start from Slideshow tab. Here, import favorite pictures/videos and music to the storyboard. If required, double-click media source to edit.
Step 2: Change Photo Transition EffectWhen your import photo and video, random photo transition will automatically applied to them. But you can change photo transition by clicking transition thumb on storyboard and selecting desired transition in the resulting dialog.
Step 3: Author slideshow DVD menuMany pre-made DVD menu templates are provided on the left of Menu tab. Double click desired menu template to applied. And then right-click on the right to customize menu to get a personalized slideshow DVD menu. Note that you can change slideshow DVD menu background music to favorite songs. To do so, click the browse button and select a music file from local hard drive.
Step 4: Burn slideshow to DVD with menu
1. Go to Create tab
2. Select DVD Disc in the output drop-down list
3. Make sure TV Standard is correct, by Option -> TV Standard. You could click Help button and just select your country if you don't know what TV standard is used.
4. Click OK after setting.
5. Click Start and wait a while.
6. Now insert slideshow DVD to DVD player and sit back to enjoy.
Tips:1. Built-in DVD burn engine to author and burn slideshow with menu to DVD. However, you could also create slideshow ISO image and burn slideshow with your favorite DVD burning program, say Nero, Roxio and the free DVD Flick.
2. Enhance Slideshow Video Quality by switching to Best Quality option in Options dialog.
3. The Menu tab could be omitted if you just make photo slideshow for blog/web page. To do say, just select MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MPEG-I, MPEG-II as output video formats in the output drop-down list.
Download slideshow to dvd creator for FREE NOW
Learn more about slidehsow to dvd creator