Using dvd album creator to burn photo&video album DVD with menuWondershare DVD Slideshow Builder is excellent dvd album creator to create photo album on DVD. With it, you can easily and quickly create compelling photo album DVD with menu to play on home DVD play, portable DVD player and on projector presentation. Watch your DVD album on TV and share with anyone.
DVD album creator allows you to convert all photos and videos into organized photo album on DVD in a snap. After importing favorite photos and usually music, authoring beautiful album DVD menu, you could then write DVD album with menu using your DVD burner. If needed, you could also add animated titles/credits to well express yourself. It's easy to add animated titles/credits with text effects coming with this powerful dvd album creator.
Download dvd album creator for FREE NOW
Main Features of DVD Album Creator
Add and Organize Album Easily
- Add up to 1024 photos/videos in one photo album
- Enhance photos/videos with editing tools and photo effects and video effects
- Drag and drop to easily add media files to DVD album
- Support all popular image/video formats
Special Effects that Surprise
- Bring photos to life with motion effects
- Choose from 125+ 2D / 3D transition effects
- Randomize motion and transition effects for photos in DVD album
Use Music to Set Any Mood
- Create a soundtrack instantly by adding any MP3, WMA or WAV file to photo album
- Use the built-in audio trimmer to crop songs and add fade-in, fade-out effects
- Add Multiple songs in one DVD album
- Fully-integrated media authoring for DVDs / HD videos / VCDs
- Upload your video on YouTube for podcast
- Supports NTSC and PAL for international DVD playback compatibility
- Available for all popular DVD player and portable DVD Player.
- Support 4:3 and 16:9 DVD album.
- Avoid TV cutting with integrated Safe Mode
- DVD (Standalone DVD Player, Portable DVD Player and PC playback)
- High Definition Video (PC playback)
- VCD (Standalone VCD Player, Portable DVD Player and PC playback)
- Audio Video Interleave (AVI)
- Windows Media Video (WMV)
- 3GP Video for mobile phones (3GP)
- MPEG I, MPEG II, and MP4
Share Photos Anywhere
Key steps for using dvd album creator
Step 1: PreparationFirst, you need to pick out favorite photos from tons of them and place them in different folders so that you can easily create albums in next step. Second, prepare your favorite album songs. Lastly, get dvd album maker, here takes Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder for example. Download it and install.
Step 2: Import Photos and Album SongsRun Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder after installed. You start from Slideshow tab to import photos and music. To do so, click the yellow Add Photos/Videos button and select photos in stored folder. Random transition effects will be automatically applied to photo album while importing. To edit photos and music, simply double-click corresponding object on Storyboard. To change transition, click transition thumbnail and select your desired transition in the pop-up dialog. To create another photo album, you need to add a new album/slideshow. Each album/slideshow will show up as one thumbnail on DVD menu. To add new album/slideshow, simply click the New button on top left side. You can add up to 32 album/slideshow in one album project, and 1024 photos for each album.
Step 3: Add Titles/CreditsTo add titles, just click "T" icon on top of Storyboard. Add Subtitle dialog will show up. Here, firstly input your titles/credits in the text box and set font attributes, like font, size, color, style, etc. Next, specify text effect to make animated DVD album titles/credits. You could apply one action to every item, Entrance, Emphasis and Exit.
Step 4: Author Album DVD MenuSwitch to Menu tab to author a personalized album DVD menu. You could click on Category on top left and go to specified category to apply a pre-made album DVD menu template. Next, right click on menu area to customize photo album DVD menu. For example. You could right-click and select Set Background Image to specify a photo as menu background.
Step 5: Burn photo album to DVDGo to Create tab to burn your photo album onto DVD. Prior to this, you could also go to Preview tab to preview your photo DVD album with the help of virtual remote control on right. Note that you must select correct TV standard to play your photo album DVD successfully on your TV. If you are in USA, skip this. The default TV standard is NTSC, which USA uses. Otherwise, select your TV standard with the help of Help button in Options dialog. All is done. Enjoy your photo DVD albums
System Requirement of dvd album creator- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP(SP2) and Vista. - Intel Pentium IV 1GHz and above or AMD Athlon equivalent. - 256 MB RAM (512MB Recommended). - Windows-compatible sound card (recommended). - DVD burner or CD burner. - DVD Disc (Both DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD-RAM are supported) - TV connected to DVD/VCD player or portable DVD Player. now on TV with home DVD player or portable DVD player. Download dvd album creator FREE version Learn more about dvd album creator
How to make youtube video with music
How to make photo slideshow for myspace, blogger and website